Sunday, January 13, 2008

Longkang Fishing



Decide to return again at this longkang on Saturday morning. Ride up to Changi Village to buy some worm baits (sarong), pack a teh 'o' then taking my sweet time riding along Nicoll Drive and Changi Coastal Road to ECP.


Saw a few anglers by the beach, maybe one day I try my luck wetting my lines there.

Reach longkang around 10.30 and was surprise that the tide is already high since high tide is at 1pm. Set my gear, hook up the bait and cast at the previous spot where i caught few catfish (sembilang) there. Set up my second rod and wait for bites.

My BIL* came an hour later with his cute little SureCatch telescopic rod. He tried some few rigs but the fish just don't want to bite. Maybe there not hungry or maybe on a diet.

We left at 3pm and lucky enough when I reach home, it rains heavily.

*BIL: Brother In Law

No comments: