Monday, March 3, 2008

Maybe My Last!

Last Friday night, Dem want to get that pond feel, so three of us decide to meet at Pasir Ris Pond around 8pm. BIL suggest to 'chop' the spot near the stairs leading to the car park but surprisingly all the good spot was taken, ending up squeezing a place in front of the bait shop.

Actually that night, I was not in the mood to try the pond coz I know it will end up the same as the first try, that is with only two fish and as I predict, with two rods, I caught one and Dem got two.

Spend almost 90 bucks for two rods, live prawns and kembong meat, we managed to caught only three. Might as well save the money for Sibu Kelong trip.

What I noticed night fishing at the pond is that, the bites will only get active an hour later after the fish are released and around dawn. Other than that, a big fat zero!

Maybe no more pond fishing for me!

This is only what we got.

This is due of no bites, when my line, sinker and a live prawn got tangle up on a tree.

No comments: