Monday, December 14, 2009

Still ZERO!

It seems that my fishing outing in the ending days of 2009 did not produce good results. And again my weekend outing produced another ZERO catch.

After deciding Pasir Ris Camp as our spot for the day, I met Mr.Dem at junction towards Pasir Ris Camp while Mr.Sam will join us shortly.


The path along the camp's fence look neater. Bushes were cleared up to the small stream making it less spooky when passing along the path.

Reached the spot around 1.30 pm with not even a single angler around the area with tide is getting low. Chose our favorite spot, set up our gear and cast out with pon pon sarong that Mr.Dem bought at Changi earlier as baits. Notice that end of the year strong winds made our cast a little shorter than normal and making it more frustrated were the choppy waters that make the rod nods as if fish were biting.

After half and hour's wait, there's no bite at all. Decide to share my lunch with Mr.Dem. Few hours later still no a single twitch on both of my rod.

From 1.30 pm till 7 pm, three of us were bored to death. The outing compliments Mr.Dem with two eels which were released back to sea.






Mr.Dem with the new art of fishing.





Our tea break!


Bored!

Reached home, clean up my reels and straight to..... zzzzzzzzzzz


My cat guarding my reels while I doze off.

No comments: