Monday, February 11, 2008

Bites n Bites!

Saturday morning was as at BIL's house figuring out how to get rid spyware from his PC but still can't manage to do it. Ending up both of us going to East Coast to fish. Knowing that another fishing kaki is at Changi Broad Walk hooking up tambans, I asked him to join us at our favourite spot. The Longkang! Yup.. the Six Pipes. Reminded my friend to buy some worm baits at Changi V. Brought along some prawns for bait too.

Notice only few anglers there. Tide is going down carrying along lot of rubbish to the sea. About an hour later.. my first strike. My Shimano Shmictar suddenly bend hard towards the railing. Few seconds of good fight with the fish and I know it's the fight from the eel tail catfish (sembilang).

What I like most fishing at this area is that there are bites once the bait is in the water but we must bear a lot of snags especially when it's getting dark.

Hook another eel tail around 8pm and it's about 15cm long. For now that's the biggest eel tail that I ever caught and it also damage and silenced my Alivio clicker.

Pack up around 9 cause we are running out of baits with 4 eel tails catfish in the bag.



No comments: